ATTENTION LAKESIDE LOT OWNERS
DO YOU OWN REAL ESTATE ABUTTING THE LAKE?
DO YOU WANT TO BOAT, FISH OR SWIM IN THE LAKE?
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A DOCK?
THEN YOU ARE AMONG THE PROPERTY OWNERS WHOSE HOUSES AND LOTS ARE NEAR THE SHORELINE OF LAKE SHANNONDALE.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FOUR DOCUMENTS BELOW
are hereby put on NOTICE that these 4 Documents set forth principles and rules for
your safety and for the preservation of Lake Shannondale and its environment.
is as follows:
1) Download the documents and make a copy of
2) Complete the Application for the Lake
Use Agreement and sign it;
3) Sign both the Agreement and the
attached Exhibit One; 4) Send the three signed documents
(Application, Agreement and Exhibit One), along with a check for the annual Fee
of $ 399.00.
5) Please make a copy for your records.
If you have a dock or want to have a dock on the Lake:
1) Download the
Dock Space Application
2) Complete the application, prepare the
diagram, and sign it.
3) Send the signed Application for Dock
Space, along with the diagram and a check for the fiscal year 2016-2017 rental
of $100.00 per Dock.
4) Make a copy for your records.
5) Lakeland will contact you to set up
If you have
any questions, please call Joan O’Dell at 240-731 1349 or email Lakeland
at [email protected].