1329 Lakeside Drive, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia ... 240.731.1349
The 70 acre resort with the perfect 55 acre lake
So, let's go boating! Let's go fishing!
Catch And Release
West Virginia Department of Natural Resources Guidelines For Anglers
Land Fish Quickly, Avoiding Damage To Slime Coating!
- Grasp fish by lower jaw only, holding them vertically. Support large fish with a wet hand under the belly.
- Use soft, knotless nylon or rubber landing nets.
- DO NOT allow fish to touch boat carpet and rub off protective slime.
- Remove hooks quickly with as little tissue damage as possible.
- Remove deep hooks carefully. When attempts fail, cut line five
or six inches above the hook. This will allow fish to feed effectively once released.
- Don't keep fish out of water longer than you can hold your breath.
- Release fish as soon as possible.